Wednesday, October 24, 2001

ahhh my legs are dead..2 hours of jumpin on da trampoline..
ive been ATTEMPTING to master the art of doin flips on the trampoline..
OMG IT WAS SO SCARY..SHIET..
like, id jump up and down, up and down, up and down, and den, flip!..and land on my back..
get up..jump, jump, jump, flip!..and plop on my back..
finally my brother just gets tired of laughin at me from inside the house, and comes out to teach me..
so, after a couple more tries..I DID IT!! woohoo!!!
buh den, wen i tried it again, id get too scared dat id break my neck or fall of the trampoline, or hit the side, or somethin to that wonderful effect.
so, id just be jumpin there for bout 5 minutes, too scared to try to flip again, my brother's tryin to rush me, etc..
so FINALLY i decide to count to 3 and den just flip..
so i go "1, 2, 3, go!!!" and so i go up in the air, buh den, in mid-flight, bein the indecisive person i am, i chicken out and change my mind...and i try to come back down..
unfortunately, gravity is not on my side, and i land on my right arm and bounce off the trampoline..and i LAND ON MY FREAKIN SPRINKLER!!
ouchh..so, while im writhing on the ground in pain, my brother's secretly laughing, while hes doin front flips, back flips, consecutive flips, twirls, etc on the trampoline..damn showoff..
ok, so i finally get the courage to try again, and up i go! only to change my mind again and do a superman imitation, and slam into the side of the trampoline..nothin could be worse than fallin off rite? WRONG! holy crap..metal hurts..sheesh..
o well, after 2 more hours of practicin, ive finally got it!! awesome!! woohooo!!!! *goOo me*!! =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home