Monday, October 29, 2001

anyways..on a lighter note..funny incidents in english:

tony: do you have any qualms about headphones?
ms. liscum: yes, they are forbidden in this school; thank you for your query..
tony: I AM NOT A QUEER!!

ms. liscum: actually, to answer ur question, there WAS actually a sex scene in The Awakening..but it was so short, if u blinked, u missed it..
raymond: wut..dangit!

tony: man, my parents both went to MIT, and look wut happened to me!
ms liscum: *speechless*..
tony: im just a genetic failure
raymond: i think ur just a failure in general

ms. liscum: and, yes, there is ONE sex scene in The Scarlet Letter..
*class starts to flip pages*
me and raymond (sarcastically): where is it?? ahhh!!
ms. liscum: well, its metaphorical
me: wth?! a metaphorical sex scene?? wut is this...
raymond: dangit..low-quality..





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home