Thursday, November 08, 2001

hmm..how gay..sad how my mom has nothin better to do than read thru my IM's wen im not at home, isnt it?
well then, reminder to self: dont leave house w/out signin off..simple as that..man wuh kinda person gets to da point where she resorts to reading her son's aim conversations in order to try to find out sumthin..? how pathetic is that?
*sigh* ironic how she's always sayin hackneyed remarks like "be honest to urself" and "always be true to god" wen she herself sneaks around and reads my conversations..
doesnt it seem a bit hypocritical? HMM..PARENTS BEIN HYPOCRITICAL? IMPOSSIBLE.. WHO HAS EVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING?
hmm..wut if one of my parents happens to read this (which i ? u kno wut? I DONT CARE! i guess its just like dem readin off my aim convo's, goin thru my stuff tryin to find out how i feel or wut im doing..
sad, isnt it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home