Thursday, February 14, 2002

~Happy Valentine's Day~

It all started out with a simple smile –
The moment is locked in memory:
The very first time our eyes somehow met,
You just took the time to smile at me.

From that moment on,
Five months have quickly passed;
It could only be fate
That has helped this love last.

I have never really felt
A love so very true;
Not a second ever passes
That I do not think of you.

Each minute we are apart,
It slowly kills me inside;
If only there was a way
To always be at your side.

Our love grows stronger
With each caring embrace;
The mere sound of your voice
Brings a smile to my face.

Words can never fully express
What I am trying to say,
I love you truly, madly, deeply –
Happy Valentine’s Day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home