Wednesday, April 24, 2002

heh alrite..for those of yall who were just dying for another lil story bout my 6 year old cousin..here it is.
this just happened a minute ago..

me and my sister are both in the same room; im on the laptop and my sister is on the desktop. my cousin comes in..w/ his hands behind his back..

(his english name is timmy; his words are translated from cantonese to english)
timmy: both of you, close ur eyes!
me: why..?
timmy: i have somethin to show you!
sister: alrite..fine.. *closes her eyes*
timmy: look what i just bought! *shows us his new racecar underwear, waves it around*

my sister and i go back to what we were doing..timmy continues to wave around his underwear. he notices that me and my sister are no longer paying any attention to him. he looks down and spots my dog.

so, in chinese, he begins to talk to the dog while putting his underwear in front of the dog's face..
timmy (screaming): smell it! smell it! it smells good! smell it for a dollar and hour! you know u want to!

and now, after 5 minutes, he is still yelling these same words to the dog..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home