Monday, May 13, 2002

man..i LOVE watching my baby videos!! ahh..

i just watched a video from when i was 5 months old. i was tryin to roll over from my stomach to my back for the very first time! hehe how exciting eh? well, after struggling and squirming on the ground for bout 5 minutes, i finally got it! i did it! ah how awesome! woohoo! go me! but then, right after a short celebration by my parents of about 3 seconds consisting of "WOW!", my dad quickly rolled me back over and told me to do it again. this time, it took me bout the same amount of time. another short celebration, and my dad rolls me over again. this cycle continues for what seems like HOURS..but, *sigh* it was just real cool watching that video..

*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home