Monday, August 12, 2002

man camp challenge was just awesome..
so life-changing..
TRULY unforgetable..

even though i didn't really expect much out of this year's camp, God did more for me than i could have ever, ever, ever asked for. He broke me, and by doing this, He really opened my eyes. i finally saw everything that i had been doing that really displeased Him. i had been putting Him last in my life, and during the last worship i just broke down and started sobbing. i couldnt believe that i had just blamed God for everything that had gone wrong in my life the past year. but now, im gonna turn my life around. im gonna start doing qt's everyday, praying more, and just basically living my life for God. from now on, god comes first in my life, then everything else. everyone who is reading this: please keep me accountable!

what are YOU craving?

id just like to thank steven tso, pastor chris, and most of all, God, for helping me get my priorities straight.

everyday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home