Thursday, September 26, 2002

got my bio quiz back today..
03 baby!! no, not class of '03, i got an 03 on the quiz.
i filled in 2 blanks, and i got one wrong.
3 points..OH YEAH! DOUBLE MUG!!

man, today after school, i went to the hospital to volunteer. then, simon called me and asked if i wanted to play basketball. i told him i would try to go back to clements to play some ball. i showed up at school at about 5:30, and we started playing some 5-on-5..on one fateful play, i got the rebound and started dribbling down the court. DANNY GUO ran at me at full speed, and as he approached, i tried to change direction. i turned my head, there was an impact, and i fell to the ground in pain. everyone swarmed around me and started saying stuff like, "oh man, you got cut open" and "oh man, that's a jason kidd" and "oh man, you got slit up."

turns out, instead of being cut up by his glasses like i thought, the cut on my forehead right above my right eye turns out to be..a BITE mark. yea, thats right, DANNY GUO BIT ME..
*sigh* hope it doesnt leave a scar..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home