Wednesday, October 02, 2002

hm..alan and i were curious enough to check out the site..
and we were quite amused to read this question and answer passage:

QUESTION:
Recently my daughter and her friend (also a six-year-old girl) have been caught "playing sex." I have tried to talk to them about sex and explain that it's something adults do when they fall in love.
I just walked in on them again and found my daughter's friend on top of my daughter. When I asked what they were doing, they said "playing sex." What do I do or say to them?

ANSWER:
Curiosity about sex between same-age children is not unusual or necessarily perverse. No need to panic, but it's best to take some steps to see that the play doesn't dominate the girls' relationship. It's also important to inform the other child's parents of the sex play between the two. Agree that when these girls are together they won't be allowed to go off by themselves for long periods of time, especially behind closed doors.

You're most likely not going to talk these girls out of this behavior because it's wrong or inappropriate. Rather, see their actions as a signal telling you they're curious about sex and want to know more about it.

hm..quite..interesting..
Disney Online..
*shaking head*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home