Friday, November 01, 2002

heh tonight there was a dinner thingie provided by the UH honors program at UH. my parents wanted to attend, but i couldn't go because i hadda lead awana. so, they left the house with my cousin, in hopes of dropping him off at the car shop to get his civic back. however, when they got to the mechanic's place, he told them the car wasn't entirely fixed yet. so, with no other choice, my parents decided to bring my cousin in my place to the UH dinner.

from what i've heard..my cousin wore my nametag on his shirt in order to cover up his Quizno's uniform logo, so several people who knew me came up to him saying "hey, i know i jonathan mok, but you look nothing like him."

when i got home today..
yoyososo: mok !
fallin f0r y0u: hey!
yoyososo: hi theree
fallin f0r y0u: helo
yoyososo: u knoe wut
yoyososo: today i met another jonathan mok
fallin f0r y0u: haha really
yoyososo: yeah he's canton too
yoyososo: goes to clements too
fallin f0r y0u: haha
yoyososo: do u knoe him ?
fallin f0r y0u: he's my cousin
fallin f0r y0u: he went to the UH dinner thing in my place
fallin f0r y0u: LOL
yoyososo: are u foreal ?
fallin f0r y0u: hahaha yea
yoyososo: hmmm icic
yoyososo: i was like.. wtf...
fallin f0r y0u: hehe
fallin f0r y0u: brb
yoyososo: yeah i asked him do u knoe the OTHER jonathan mok
yoyososo: he said YEAH
yoyososo: so i was like.. ok my eyes are being weird.
yoyososo: cuz he did not look like YOU
yoyososo: but yeah.. thanks for making me feel and look STUPID

lol..good times..good times..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home