Saturday, December 07, 2002

man..today was freakin' AWESOME!!

today is me and jane's 9 month anniversary, so i didnt really feel like going to work..but, yea, i decided to go anyways..
and for some reason, work didnt even feel like work today. u know that feeling? it was like i was just getting paid for doing something that i liked to do anyways..

but, yea..at about 3:00, my boss comes over to me and he's like "hey, you wanna go to the rockets game tonight?"
i thought the game was sold out, so i asked "what, you got tickets?" he shows me 2 $46 tickets to tonights game, and i was like "woah, awesome! yea sure, i wanna go.."

of course, the entire time, i was expecting that he was inviting me to go to the game with him, which woulda been pretty cool anyways, but then alla sudden he just gives me both tickets and says "have fun."

i was so shocked i hadda make sure he wasnt joking around w/ me..so i said "wait, so you're just giving me these 2 tickets?!"
he nodded, and then i musta thanked him about 1326890753 times after that.

so, yea..all in a day's work =]

happy 9 months, hunnie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home