Saturday, February 22, 2003

today was..interesting..

as i was leaving the house at 2:30, i walked outside and noticed that the bumper of my family's van had an..eh.."indentation," if you will.
i then found out that for some odd reason, my mother decided to let my sister drive. does that sound crazy to anyone else? but anyways, yeah. she crashed into a tree in front of our house. now i know why my brother was laughing so hard..

anyhoo during fellowship, we broke up into fellowship teams for the first time..
i think it went pretty well..
except for the fact that melody chien was the only person in my group that was actually there..
but anyways, my group won the games, so we got cookies =)

after fellowship, i met with some of my G's for some small group discussion thing. we were just talking, and then i suddenly realized that i didjant have my cell phone with me..again. dejavu? so i fled from the room and looked around frantically when i saw a clock and found out it was 10:45. i also discovered that my sister was nowhere to be seen. with quick thinking, i realized that i was not in the best of situations. i saw michelle chang's parents, and they told me that michelle had my phone. but when i found her, she told me that jeremy had it.

SO i left church asap and sped to denny's, where i found jeremy. jeremy called me a chump, and i asked where my phone was. he told me that my sister had it, which made me look around the room and ask, "so where's my sister?" then jeremy told me something that made my heart skip at least a couple of beats: your sister is already home.

HOLY CRAP!!
so i sped home, as if driving faster could prevent my cruel and unusual punishment. but alas, here i am -- still alive! PTL!!

hehe alrite people. ill see you when i see you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home