Sunday, March 30, 2003

dude..is it just me or are these weekends getting shorter and shorter?!
sheesh..sunday night already?!?
AIYO.

ah well, the thought of friday being a HOLIDAY sure raises my spirit =)

dumdedum..just got back from work..
hm..lets see..what happened today?

i woke up late, so i missed sunday school..(shh..)
but i got to church in time for worship, which was cool..
we had a guest pastor, pastor david? i think..he made a pretty good point about the importance of missions..
i think ophelia got me sick though..or, SOMEONE did..agh..

after service, at about 1, my sister told me to go help my dad cuz he got a flat tire..
and oh jeez, that was the gayest thing ever..first of all, the wrench we had was like, sorta broken, so i hadda go get alex yang's wrench from his nissan quest..
after it was all said and done, my dad drove home and i put the tools back into alex's van..
the worst part of the entire ordeal was the fact that i couldnt vandalize alex's car because i was afraid his mom was gonna be driving it home..blah!!

anyhoo, there was no ball today cuz of some chinese school crap, so that really sucked..
went to work at 5, and you know the rest.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home