Saturday, March 15, 2003

lemme start today's post with a lil something about yesterday.

my older cousin, joshua, got into a car accident yesterday next to HEB..
neither him or my aunt was severely injured, but the same can't be said about his honda civic..
yep..the car's totalled..so..m..yes. dilemna.

well, today my parents dragged me to UH to some open house / national merit luncheon thing..
the only good thing to come out of the entire ordeal was a bunch of free pens and pencils and a free lunch.

anyhoo..after lunch, we stopped by my cousin's (amy) new house..
its in bellaire, and at first sight, i said "eww"..
its an old-style house, one-story, but once i went inside and to their backyard, i gotta complete picture in my head of the house after all the remodeling is finished..
my uncle had so many plans for everything, and it all seemed pretty cool!
hm..i was just thinking..itd be pretty cool to do that one day..sometime..in the far-off future..
buy a nice one-story house and totally remodel it =) ah..how cool!!

hehe well, i gtg to church now..
cya there!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home