Wednesday, April 02, 2003

today after school, before my intramural game, i stopped by the mall to buy some food before going back to school..
i went to mcdonald's to get a cheeseburger for jane, who was still at school suffering through orchestra rehearsal..
i only had a $1.10 in change with me, so i walked up to the counter....

me: hey sup. how much is a cheeseburger?
guy: um..$1.29 with tax.
me: nono..for just ONE cheeseburger.
guy: yeah; it's $1.29.
me: what.....uh..ok..well, how much is a DOUBLE cheeseburger then?
guy: $1.08 with tax.
me: ...so, a DOUBLE cheeseburger is cheaper than a normal cheeseburger?
guy: eh..yeah, i guess so..its a special deal.

jeez that guy was so STUPID. but, anyways, so i ordered a double cheeseburger and gave him my $1.10 in coins

guy: *counts the money* you got any more?
me: uh..i thought you said it cost $1.08??
guy: yeah..$1.08..
me: ..i just gave you $1.10...
guy: *pretends to count again* o..ok..

and then he gives me a dime back.
..are there ANY job qualifications to work at mcdonald's?
i mean..cmon, at least arithemetic..
or maybe just a dash of common sense?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home