Tuesday, April 15, 2003

WOW! JPGS AND SAM RULE!!

lol..today we had an awesome game..
even though we only had 3 people show up (alex and simon decided to be gay and put PHYSICS LAB before INTRAMURALS)..
we ended up beating the other team 42-29!

man it was incredible!
we played ball like its MEANT to be played..
ball movement, nice shooting, great finishes, basically just outta control.

the only negative thing about the game was that someone cut my face open.
no need for names, but i went up for a rebound, then someone tried to get it from behind me and scratched my face in the process..
i felt 3 nails go across the right side of my face, so i went to the restroom real quick, and yep..
i was cut open.
only one of the nails penetrated my skin, but that single cut turned out to be pretty big..

*sigh* i guess it all comes with playing this game.
every single game i play, i get some sort of injury.
broke my nose, fractured my thumb, bruised my back, turned my ankle, rolled my other one, and of course, scratches everywhere.

but hey, what can i say?
i love this game =)

go team!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home