Friday, May 09, 2003

wow this week is over!! prom's tomorrow?!? how weird..

but anyways, went to the mall today to pick up my tuxedo at gingis. ack, what a mistake. that place SUCKS. some friendly advice: next time you needa rent a tux, go to al's formal wear.

i mean, forreal, gingis did EVERYTHING wrong. let's make a list, shall we?

1. i didn't get my 1st choice. now what the crap is that?!? instead of the silver vest and tie that i wanted, i got my alternate choice, some light blue color. bleck.
2. my tuxedo shirt didn't fit. the sleeves were 4 inches too long, and now i hafta wait until noon tomorrow until i can go pick it up.
3. my jacket was too short. need i say more?
4. they got my shoe order screwed up. i ordered 10.5, but when i got the shoes today, the left shoe was size 10.5 while the right shoe was 11.5. eventually, after finding that size 10 was too small, size 11.5 was too big, and they had run out of size 10.5. GAY!!

*sigh* at least time with jane and razor cheered me up.
(razor is my scooter)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home