Wednesday, July 30, 2003

It's funny how God works sometimes. He can use any situation to really test your faith -- or lack thereof. I guess it's in our human nature to take advantage of His forgiveness. I suppose it's natural for us to test His patience. But then again, these are just excuses. I, for one, know myself to be someone who doesn't know my own limits. Sometimes I'm not even sure if I know myself. Maybe it's just me, but I know I've formed this image of myself that doesn't always agree with the "real" me.

I find that I often blindly follow my emotions. I find that I have several very bad habits. I find that without even realizing it, I occasionally doubt God's power. I find that I take many things and people for granted. I find that I hate admitting my weaknesses.

It's a good thing God always knows what He's doing with my life, because more often than not, I don't. I guess this is just a small "thank you" to the Big Guy for all He does.

Once again, Father, I surrender all. True worship comes from the heart, and Jesus, You're all this heart is living for.

This is my desire
To honor You
Lord with all my heart
I worship You
All I have within me
I give you praise
All that I adore is in You

Lord I give You my heart
I give You my soul
I live for You alone
Every breath that I take
Every moment I'm awake
Lord have Your way in me


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home