Sunday, September 21, 2003

double wammy

ok, mr. fever, you win. alrite? now just let my immune system score a few points.

so here i am, sitting here in front of my computer, sniffling like crazy, nose stuffed up, coughing like an old man, semi-deaf in both ears, voice sounding like a weirdo, burning up, tired as heck, weak as a mofo, and with nothing to my aid except half a box of kleenex.

to make things even worse, since i can't SMELL anything, i can barely TASTE anything either. now that is just about the worst case scenario right now. i salvaged a small box of fruit loops from ekg, and now im stuffing them down my throat, and for all i know, they could taste like mothballs. i can't even tell if im hungry or not cuz my brain is too busy dealing with all these other problems with my body.

man, the timing could not be any worse. i got 4 midterms coming up this week.

pooh. maybe IM football will help me feel better. im gonna go give it a try. chumping will have to take a bit of a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home