Wednesday, January 21, 2004

and so it continues..

another day of school. had 3 1/2 hours of school today..

TD301 was pretty interesting. weili & simeon are in my class, and i THINK yvonne might be in it too, but im not sure. anyhow, looks to be an easy A.

ECO304L looks to be a difficult class. attendance is mandatory, and there's gonna be a nice alphabetical seating chart, so i will soon be separated from my buddies in that class, namely alan, daniel, & tina. oh well, a few new friends never hurt nobody.

BA324H was quite relaxing. saw a few people from my BA101H group last semester and got some time to catch up on what's been happening in their lives. anyhow, first thing the teacher does in class is point at me, and he tells me to stand up.

prof: hi, im don jones, what's your name?
me: *shakes hand* im jonathan.
prof: hi jonathan. what do you expect out of this class?
me: i expect to..learn.."stuff"..about..business..communication.
prof: "stuff," huh? i love when i read that on evaluations. i learned "stuff" in this class.
me: *chuckles and attempts to sit down*
prof: no, don't sit down yet. let's try that introduction again. hi, my name is don jones.
me: *shakes hand* im jonathan.
prof: hi jonathan, what's your last name?
me: mok.
prof: hi jonathan. see when you're tugging at your shirt with your other hand and you have your body turned kind of askew, it gives me the impression that you're not really interested to meet me. that might not be the case, but that's just the impression that im getting. let's try again. hi, im don jones.
me: *shakes hand* im jonathan mok.
prof: that was better. but then you're kind of tailing off near the end. let's try it again. hi, im don jones.
me: *shakes hand* im jonathan mok.

i think you kind of see where this is going. the entire ordeal took about 5 minutes while it felt like an eternity standing up there with 28 sets of eyes watching the entire experience, but hey, its all good. pretty cool professor, so this class should be fun.

oh and one more thing before i go. chris huang, if you are somehow reading this, you are my american idol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home