Friday, May 14, 2004

closing time..

i was browsing through pictures, and these were my favorite.





closing time..
time for you to go out to the places you will be from..


mok says: haha guess what
plz alby plz: lol what
mok says: yesterday i got in trouble at the comp lab because i was singing backstreet boys
plz alby plz: thats my boy
plz alby plz: haha
mok says: haha
mok says: yeah, thought you'd be proud of me
mok says: someone from across the room came over and asked me if i could sing quieter
mok says: so i just got up and left
plz alby plz: hahaha
plz alby plz: and then u started dancing
mok says: fo sho
mok says: the whole monty
mok says: hand motions and everything
mok says: i was on my knees
plz alby plz: hahah
plz alby plz: thats what i like to hear

BALL AT 10 AM TOMORROW MORNING AT GREGORY WITH ALBY AND JOSH!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home