Tuesday, May 04, 2004

pet peeve #2

so i believe it is past time for the publication of my second pet peeve. im sure many of you also share this same origin of frustration: class registration.

I HATE IT WHEN YOU SPEND HOURS FIGURING OUT YOUR SCHEDULE, ONLY TO HAVE YOUR CLASSES TAKEN BEFORE YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO REGISTER!

this is a serious case of discrimination. my last name is getting owned by this "randomized" system every single time. what's up with that?

so here is my suggestion: why not just have a giant free-for-all? we'll make it a national holiday (or at least a university holiday), and starting at midnight everyone is open for registration. let the fastest fingers win.

anyways, on a side note, i've been studying strenuously for my government test on thursday, and i found out who william p. clements is! it turns out my high school was named after a republican mayor! wow!! my life is complete!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home