Saturday, October 27, 2001

lol so funny yesterday after the talent show..
heres the order of events that happened in the church lobby..

1. me, wendy, and esther are talkin
2. andrew throws candy at wendy; wendy screams
3. wendy tries to throw candy back at andrew; candy hits some girl in the face
4. wendy is embarrassed; she apologizes
5. me, wendy, and esther are talkin
6. andrew throws candy at wendy; wendy screams
7. wendy thies to throw candy back at andrew; candy hits my sister in the shoulder
8. wendy starts laughing; gets attacked by my sister
9. me and esther are laughing at wendy
10. wendy tries to throw candy at me; candy flies rite in front of ms. lam's face
11. wendy is embarrassed; she apologizes
12. i am still laughing at wendy
13. wendy throws one more piece of candy at me, and, in an effort not to have wendy be any more embarrassed, i dont dodge out of the way

*sigh* how boring would life be w/out a wendy?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home