Wednesday, October 24, 2001

man..u kno wut..i dont think my voice is gonna return to normal by friday's talent show..
ahh my sore throat, fever, cough, is gone..
buh i still have stuffy nose, and my voice sounds like crap..its all hoarse and scratchy..
cant sing smoothly..crap..o well, i guess i should still try to get ppl to go to talent show, rite?
ok of course..
so people..if u wanna have a GENUINE chance of hearin my voice crack onstage, on videotape, on recording, in front of 260+ ppl..
GO TO DA FBCC TALENT SHOW THIS FRIDAY!! 7:30 -- $7!!!
me, alex, jeremy, and jon lai are singin a1 - foreva in love..
angela's group is doin a kool dance..
michael j. wang's group is also doin a kool dance..hehe..
and theres gonna be about 20 acts altogether..
its gonna be kool so come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home