Wednesday, October 31, 2001

*sigh* didnt even have time to go trick-or-treating today..POOPINESS..
danget..i spent so much time persuading my bro and my sis to go trick-or-treating for me..
we were all outside on the driveway..and they kept sayin stuff like "ok, shoot da basketball into the basket from THIS spot..and then we'll go.."
so i look up to see where this particular "spot" is..and, yea those evil kids, its inside the garage..im like..wtf..
so then im like.."ok fine, how bout this spot? if i make it 3 times in a row..then u guys go.."
so then i shoot..first one goes in..2nd one is also good..then i miss on the 3rd one..blah!! and meanwhile, theyre all celebrating: "ya!! haha i guess we're not goin! weee!"
somehow, i finally convince them to just go to 6 houses to get me some candy...on the condition that my sister gets 10% of the profits..
so i get them some weird hats to use as "costumes"..my bro wore a blue wig and my sis a chinese hat w/ a long braid in the back..
so, off they go, to fetch my share of candy, while im at home, studyin some physics, feelin quite happy w/ my lil business deal..
then, 10 minutes later, they're back..im like, awesome..my prize has arrived..
and dey race into my room and dump all da candy the got onto my desk: a snickers bar and a kit-kat..WTH
agh..foolish kids..wut do i pay them for..i wanna refund..danget..ah well..i guess it really was too good to be true..*sniff* mebbe next year i can go get da candy myself..bleh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home