Thursday, November 08, 2001

hmm..reactions by my fellow d-group members to my announcement that i missed quiet times yesterday, which will result in 10 pushups at da next meeting:

simon: wtfreak man?! dude!! man, ok im gonna start missin my quiet times too..so i can get my pushups worth..

bOiNgcHubOiNg: quiet times?
bOiNgcHubOiNg: DONT MISS ANY MORE!!
bOiNgcHubOiNg: im actually sore from yesterday
fallin f0r y0u: mm..
fallin f0r y0u: i misssed yesterdays..
bOiNgcHubOiNg: u...
bOiNgcHubOiNg: !!
bOiNgcHubOiNg: y i oughtta!!
bOiNgcHubOiNg:

LeXlAnTiS: im gonna punch u 10 times startin now for each qt u miss if i remind u
fallin f0r y0u: mm..
fallin f0r y0u: *scared..*
LeXlAnTiS: so yah
LeXlAnTiS: today is 1st 1
LeXlAnTiS: im reminding u
LeXlAnTiS: DO UR FRIGGIN QT!~!!!!!!!!!!!!
fallin f0r y0u: mm..
fallin f0r y0u: ur actually motivating me not to do them
fallin f0r y0u: i dun really care bout u punchin me
LeXlAnTiS: in the stomach
fallin f0r y0u: buh da thought of pissin u off is quite enticing
LeXlAnTiS: btw.. =)

*sigh* brotherly love..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home