Friday, September 20, 2002

yesterday night:
i was just minding my own business at the computer, working on my eco project, when all of a sudden, my mom pops into the room and tells me that my cousin has made chocolate chip cookies. i was hungry, but i was also feeling quite lazy, so i decided to roll all the way over to the kitchen on my roller chair. so, off i went. while still enjoying the comforts of my soft chair, i poured myself a glass of milk and sat down to enjoy my cookies. i needed a calculator for my eco project, so i asked my brother to go retrieve one for me. he started to grumble, but he got me one from a drawer in the kitchen. i muttered a quick "thanks" and continued chomping. sadly, i ran out of milk, so i rolled on over to the refrigerator to refill my glass. when i got back to the table, however, my cousin had stolen my calculator for HIS stock project. i asked my brother to get me another calculator, but this time he refused. so i, having the responsibility of instilling a quality of obedience in my brother, attempted to grab him. he escaped my grasp, so i tried to give myself momentum in my roller chair by pushing off the wall. i lightly placed my foot on the wall, pushed, and..my foot went THROUGH the wall. time seemed to stand still as my cousin, my brother, and i tried to realize what had just happened. then, as if on cue, we all burst out laughing. so, now there is a nice, fashionable, 2 feet by 2 feet hole in the kitchen wall. oh, and by the way, we're still trying to sell our house.

ah..what can i say? im too freakin BUFF for my own good..
brute strength, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home