Monday, November 18, 2002

alritey..finally got around to updating the pics page..
my apologies to all of you people who have been waiting for my calculus notes or hw or w/e..
my advice: copy down some of the stuff that you don't understand, and then only use my stuff as reference material.

well, anyways..
fyi, gideon has been taking most of the damage from me using his server for space..
er, in more practical terms, gideon's server has been suffering ever since ive been using it.
so, as a favor to him, and all of you guys who check up on my pics page, i am considering switching my pictures (maybe even my videos) to pbase.
however, once again, it may be a while until i actually put my words into action, so gideon, don't get too excited.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home