Thursday, December 12, 2002

after d-group today, i feel that i can now face the terror that has been haunting me since the first day of my freshman year in high school.
all of my doubt has been cleared, all my weapons have been sharpened, and all my knowledge has been attained.
no longer must i torture my kidneys or intestines, for i can now stand up to my greatest fear: a clements high school bathroom.
after hearing various accounts of several of my peers of their encounters with the porcelain monster, i am now aware of the proper tactics that must be taken to win the battle.

or, i could just hold it in until i get home..*shrug*

anyways, congrats to alex yang for making it into wharton business school!

DarkJediPete: hey ya know
fallin f0r y0u: ?
DarkJediPete: i prayed that whatever today's decision was...it would be used as a tool to guide you in the God's direction :-)

peter wang is a good guy..
dont believe his screen name..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home