Monday, December 30, 2002

haha today my cousin, joseph, had to go to work at mcdonald's..
after working for a couple of hours, his boss tells him to take out all the trash, so joseph took the trash outside to the dumpster, but he forgot to close the door behind him.
when he got back inside, his boss was waiting for him..

boss: why'd you leave the door open?! someone could have came in and robbed us!!
joseph: oh, sorry. the dumpster is only a few seconds from the door..
boss: when you work here, you listen to me! im the boss! you want me to fire you? huh? im the boss!
joseph: ...
boss: who do you listen to, huh? im the boss! you want me to fire you? is that what you want?
joseph: go ahead! i dont care! i only make $5 an hour anyways.

my cousin then took off his uniform and began to walk out of the restaurant, but his boss hurried after him..

boss: joseph! joseph! calm down! settle down, settle down! i am only trying to toughen you up! you got to be tough to survive in this world! lots of kids who work for me come back and thank me for toughening them up. cmon, its ok joseph! let's shake hands. here, shake my hand!

lol..what a loser boss..

anyhoo..submitted 2 more college apps today..
now, all i gotta finish is the UT app..
the torture's almost over!!

alrite, the time has finally come.
mahjong, anyone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home