Tuesday, December 31, 2002

hey everyone who reads this:

if you havent noticed already, i got a new commenting system!!
yay!!

basically it all comes down to this:
i know most of you people are not going to take the initiative to take 2 minutes to sign my dreambook every so often..
SO, instead, i have got this new commenting system, where below each of my posts there is a link, where you can drop me a line saying anything ranging from:
1. "haha that's funny"
to
2. "man..you're gay"
to
3. "jeez..i don't know you any more"..

see how useful this is?

it lets me know some stuff about my blog's visitors, such as:
1. who exactly visits this place on a consistent basis
2. what you people find amusing, disgusting, stupid, etc
3. what cool people i have as friends

hm, that last one doesnt make much sense..but i hope you understand what im trying to say.

well, its almost 3:30 AM, so i guess its time to go.
goodnight!

PS if you can't locate the link, its the underlined word below each of my posts that reads Shout Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home