Thursday, January 30, 2003

happiepenguin: guess what
fallin f0r y0u: what?
happiepenguin: u gave me this old picture from school like 2 years ago
happiepenguin: and somehow my puppy found it
fallin f0r y0u: ...
happiepenguin: and ran around chewing it
happiepenguin: and droolling all over it
fallin f0r y0u: ah..too sexy, eh? :-P
happiepenguin: and now its gone
happiepenguin: u cant even tell who it is
fallin f0r y0u: haha great..
happiepenguin: yeah
happiepenguin: haha
happiepenguin: ok
happiepenguin: just wanted to tell u

LeXlAnTiS: u suck
LeXlAnTiS: oops
LeXlAnTiS: wrong person
LeXlAnTiS: lol
fallin f0r y0u: hm...
LeXlAnTiS: aimed towards peter
LeXlAnTiS: cuz he stopped playin cs wit me to talk to girls on aim
LeXlAnTiS: chump
fallin f0r y0u: true true

my friends are SO..
..my friends. yeah.
undescribable =]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home