Saturday, March 08, 2003

wow..whens the last time i blogged in the morning?!
eh..not early early early morning, but actually morning like, after i wake up..

ok anyways, today i woke up at 9:15 to go to some bank with my mom to open up my own bank account.
it took forever to open it, but i still managed to get to work at 10:15 (only 15 minutes late)..
luckily, my boss wasn't there yet, so i didn't get a lecture or anything about being late..

but its weird..all the people that i work with say the EXACT SAME THING whenever they see me.
they all go "THERE HE IS!!" as if they were expecting me for the past 2 weeks or something..
eh..iono. but then today, this girl that works there as a cook, she started calling me "gumshoe"..
im not sure who this gumshoe person/thing is..but she then started singing the inspector gadget song, which made me even more scared of her..

but, yeah, i filled out some forms and then found out that my boss wants me to work tomorrow from 5-9..
more importantly, i discovered he didn't have my paycheck that i have been impatiently awaiting for the past 2 weeks..
he just told me he would add the hours that he owed me onto the next paycheck..so i guess thats cool.

so, yeah. that's why i am now at home and not at work.
and NOW, i must go work on some scholarship poop..bye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home