Wednesday, April 23, 2003

ah..PRAISE THE LORD...forreal!!

wow. God seriously never ceases to amaze me. He is so awesome!!
just yesterday, i was talking to grace, and she told me that the thailand mission trip had been cancelled, but john lin was gonna try to convince AIM to let a few more people go to atlanta.
truth be told, i was pretty skeptical about it, and grace's comment that AIM was really strict just furthered my concerns.

nonetheless, i prayed my heart out yesterday, and im sure at least a few other people did too ;)

but TODAY, God really showed me the true power of prayer.
alex called me in the afternoon and told me that there were 5 spots open for the atlanta trip!
i was literally jumping for joy!!

*sigh* God will save the day =)

anyhow, today's prayer meeting was incredible.
really gotta chance to share with everyone there about the impact that the JPGs has had on me..
i really hope that more people will realize how united our fellowship can be if people can just learn to be real with each other.
but, yeah, seriously, being a JPG has changed my life so much..
i couldnt have dreamed of a better bunch of guys to call my brothers in Christ.

after leaving church, phil needed dinner and a ride home, so we stopped by burger king on the way..
he ordered a meal, and i added a couple of tacos to the order, which came to $7.11.
phil said he'd pay for my tacos, but he only had $7.00. i thought i would have 11 cents, but to my surprise, i only had 9 cents in my coin holder thingiemajigger.
so, while we were waiting in the drive-thru line, i searched the back of my car, but to no avail.
then i stepped outside of the car to look for change, and after a minute or so, i found a penny! but, i was still 1 cent short..
it was time to pull up to the window, so i was hoping the burger king guy would be nice enough to just accept $7.10..
or, stupid enough to miscount the money i gave him..
or, indifferent enough to just not care =P

well, turns out, right after i give him the money, i look outside on the ground, and what do i see? another PENNY!!
i quickly opened my car door to retrieve it. ah, how awesome =]

heh, anyways, today has been just GREAT!!
but, now its time to study..later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home