Tuesday, April 22, 2003

you know sometimes i get goosebumps just thinking about how different my life is gonna be next year.
everything that im used to, everything that ive grown so comfortable with, will all be changed.

no longer will i live under the same roof as my parents and siblings.
no longer will i be able to share laughs every day with my cousins just down the hall.
no longer will all of my closest friends be within 10 minutes drive from my home.
no longer will there be anyone there to tell me to do my homework.
no longer will there be anyone there to tell me what not to do.
no longer will there be anyone there to wake me up when i oversleep.

its a scary thought, but i guess it all comes with the whole "growing up" thing.
whoever came up with this concept anyways?

but, yeah. it was pretty random, but yesterday night, i just waltzed over to jason's bedroom at about midnight.
i ended up talking to him for about 4 hours about how things are gonna be next year..even gave him a couple of pointers about how to tackle high school.
bleh. it sure is gonna be weird not having him and jennifer around..im so used to always seeing them every single day.
heh..and from now on, remind me to not take it for granted that i have 3 people at my house who are always willing to play ball with me in the driveway..
*sigh* i aint ready to leave just yet.

im on my knees, begging time to simply stand still.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home