Saturday, April 19, 2003

arg..didnt getta chance to share today during the good friday youth service..
got shafted AGAIN! much like in mexico..total dejavu.
but, anyways, i guess i can just share here =)

in the past 2 weeks, God has been doing alot of stuff in my life.
basically, he has revealed to me the true meaning of life.

i became a Christian when i was really young, but since that time, i was sorta, confused, to say the least, about why i was placed here on earth.

i mean, of course, i understood that Jesus died for my sins, and because of that, if i believe in Him, i will go to heaven.
but then, i would just think to myself, "hey, so what am i supposed to do in the next 70-80 years BEFORE i die?"

heh, no, dont get me wrong. im not one of those people who just sit at home, or lie on my bed, and just think about life all day long.
but, i believe that deep down inside, i was still kinda searching for the answer.
and i know this because i would get BORED so easily. i couldnt truly figure out what the point was of being here.
i mean, forreal, i would jump from thing to thing, just to keep myself busy:
basketball, soccer, baseball, football, counter-strike, fifa 2003, ebay, you name it.

2 weeks ago, i remember singing this song during church service. this one part really showed me the light (heh, sorry, i know ive posted it before):

all of life comes down to just one thing,
and that's to know You oh, Jesus,
and make You known


i have since made this song verse my life's motto.
God is truly awesome. just give Him a chance to totally change your life.
trust me, its worth it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home