Thursday, April 17, 2003

blah. whatta day. such ambivalence.

totally bombed the calculus test ><
but then again, its the dawn of a 4-day weekend =)

heh today at lunch, ophelia told me that her precal class was arguing about whether or not a "jonathan mok" existed..
i was like "eh..?" but then, when i got to class, mrs. stephenson explained the situation.

couple days ago, she passed around this sheet of paper for people to tell her what days they would be absent in the upcoming week.
since im gonna go up to UT for this orientation thing on thursday and friday, i wrote my name, J-Mo, on the list of people.
and, i guess thats what the precal class saw and started questioning..

heh, and today i got my formula quiz back, and up at the top my name was circled and there was a question mark there.
i had written my name, J-$$, so i dont know what the problem was..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home