Tuesday, May 13, 2003

well, today started off rather terribly. it seems i fell asleep at about 2:30 last night on the couch in my living room. then today at 6 AM, my dad wakes me up, and i was like "CRAP!!!" you see, i STILL hadn't finished the stupid portfolio assignment for mrs. spradley. how freakin' annoying. so i work and work and work and FINALLY finish at 8:45. i go to school, once again drowsy due to lack of sleep.

*sigh* and now, it is almost 9:30, and i must say it has been a rather pleasant day. really relaxed..all i did today was come home after school, eat ice cream, put prom pictures online (which took FOREVER), watch tv, eat dinner, shower, work out, eat more ice cream, watch more tv, and now i am planning on working out some more. ive gained 7 pounds since the beginning of this month and am now closing in on 130! well on my way to 140 ;)

anyways, i know you some of you people have been checking out my prom pictures. now tag me! dont make me hunt you down one by one..cuz trust me, i'll do it..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home