Tuesday, May 20, 2003

wow i am unbelievably tired. and its not even 5:30 yet..

we've reached the last stretch of the race, fellas. three days of school left. haha seems quite odd, doesnt it?

oh well..j/w..is anyone going to that awards ceremony at school tonight?! hm..im going, so i guess i'll find out soon enough. *sigh* instead of playign some ultimate frisbee, i HAVE TO go to the ceremony (according to my counselor). i was sent to the counselor's office at 2:30, and when i walked in, this is the conversation that ensued:

me: hi, someone sent for me?
counselor: yes, jonathan. i need to know if you are coming tonight.
me: ..for what?
counselor: ..the awards ceremony..??
me: oh. maybe.
counselor: maybe?!
me: ok. probably.
counselor: probably?! i needa 'yes' or a 'no'
me: most likely..
counselor: yes or no?
me: *sigh* yes..
counselor: look me in the eye and tell me you will be here.
me: i'll be here..
counselor: ok. be here at a quarter til 7, cuz you're getting a "special" award tonight!
me: ...
counselor: ok. so, i'll see you tonight.

ugh. this "special" award better be some CASH. or else..this ceremony will be as big a waste of time as i had anticipated.

PS. uh..dude, where's my car?! it was supposed to be fixed last wednesday!! agh..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home