Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Dear Lord,

I want to see you come alive in people's hearts in Atlanta. I want to see brokenness. I want to see tears of joy. I want to see people turn to You. I want to see revival. I want to see color barriers collapse. I want to see Your name lifted on high. I want to see Your will be done. I want to see kids receive You into their little hearts. I want to see people witnessing to complete strangers. I want to see the power of prayer. I want to see things I've never seen before. I want to see unity in our fellowship. I want to see people gather in Your name. I want to see the true meaning of faith. I want to see people stepping out of their comfort zones for You. I want to see everyone grow because of the trip. I want to see success. I want to see people singing and dancing because of the joy they feel inside.

I want to see You save the day, my glorious.

Amen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home