Wednesday, June 18, 2003

you know, it's weird. whenever people ask me questions like "what major are you planning on pursuing," i can only smile and reply, "how am i supposed to know? i don't even know why I'm here."

how did i even get into business honors program? i keep getting told that I'm smart, but i mean, seriously now. i don't even know what I'm doing. i chose business because i thought it'd be cool to dress up nice everyday and carry a briefcase around. oh, and i also absolutely DETEST math and science. and then, bam. before i know what happened, im at UT orientation, attending all these sessions and whatnot talking about the mccomb's school of business.

and what's with all this talk about keeping a 3.5 GPA? this orientation is doing nothing more than scaring the crap out of me. if that's what the point of these 3 days is, then these orientation advisors are doing a heck of a job.

now i hafta choose which classes i wish to take in the fall. IN THE FALL. ha. me. in college. next fall.

it's a strange world we live in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home