Sunday, July 06, 2003

good day today =)

it was cool seeing jeremy, phil, and david at church for the first time in a while. they only stayed until 1, but its all good. seeing steven tso again was also a welcome sight.

after watching the orange mission team presentation during service, it really made me wanna just go up on the stage to talk about atlanta. but man, God is awesome!

i wanna see if theres gonna be an atlanta mission team presentation before i share anything more about my experience in atlanta, so just stay tuned, i guess =P

agh, kinda irrelevant, but if any of you ever come across a store that sells fake earrings, get me one ;) cuz SOME people just dont think about others when they buy cool stuff..*ahem* ;)

ok im just jumping from topic to topic, but i saw the POON'S today. that is, of course, JOHNNY AND EMILY POON. (or soon-to-be at least..) =D

played bball at church, also for the first time in a while. wow, my stamina is almost all gone, but still managed to own up..hehe

but anyhoo, after ball, alex yang came over to help me and my dad and my cousin to move furniture from wayne's house. so now my house as a new dining room set complete with a nice cabinet. haha thanks wayne!

afterwards, alex and i went to swcc to work out. then we got a lil time to talk, which was awesome. its always cool to see how God's working in other people's lives. we also started to make plans for the rest of summer. tell me if any of the following sound appealing to you: museum/zoo, astroworld, astros game, road trip to san antonio?

m..anything else happen today? cant remember...

but oh btw. all you atlanta people: im trying to make a cd for every person filled with my 400+ pictures and videos and even SONGS from the trip. just let me know if you DON'T want a copy, alright?

sah-weeeeeeeeet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home