Thursday, July 31, 2003

hehe today in the car..

me: man, i needa haircut.
peter: yeah, me too.
me: i think im gonna get one tonight.
peter: where do you get your haircuts?
me: some lady's house.
peter: who?
me: i don't think you know her..
peter: does she live on highway 6?
me: m..she lives in highlands.
peter: oh. ok..
me: well, i pay $5 for my haircuts, so yeah.
peter: thats how much i pay too!
me: haha..i don't think its the same person, peter..
peter: does she have a son who goes to our church?
me: he sometimes does..
peter: yeah! it's the same!
me: eh..i dont think so. what's her name then.
peter: m..tong?
me: eh, nope. my person's name is lei.
peter: oh, i don't really remember.
me: ok, then what's her phone number?
peter: ok hold on i have it here somewhere..do you know it?
me: yep, *start telling him the number*
peter: HEY THAT'S MINE TOO!

hahaha iono why i find this so funny..lol i guess it's just cuz we both usually schedule our haircut appointments at about 9:00, so in the past, i guess whenever either of us called and she was already booked, it was the other person sitting their in her house..hehe *shrug* small world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home