Friday, September 26, 2003

say hello to your new chump guru

so it seems hard work really does pay off. breezed through all 4 of my midterms this week. i can already see that 4.0 coming closer. can you believe it's only been a month since we officially became "college kids"?! dang..craziness..

well, im heading home to the sweet land of sugar in about 15 minutes. planning to go on a mad shopping spree at the mall or something. i needa go to HEB to restock my food supply up here too. haha the refigerator that peter and i share is now completely empty. well, except for a bloated, chunky carton of milk that expired a week ago..yay..

anyways, to my buddies staying here at UT, study hard this weekend! to my pals back at home, i'll see ya guys soon! to my friends anywhere else, have fun wherever you are!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home