Monday, September 22, 2003

this week is gonna make me or break me...

if i screw up this week, im screwed. 4 midterms?! insanity!

but while my mind is constantly trying to cram information in, my body seems to be doing everything it can to prevent it. i think my fever may be disappearing, but im still coughing and sneezing all over the place. by now, my entire room should be covered with my germs; it amazes me that peter isn't sick yet.

but i guess all in all, things are ok. i mean, i still have a half-FULL box of kleenex (and an extra one just in case ;) thanks ophelia) and some very delicious cough drops (thanks annie), so life is good.

but then again, if all else fails, i'll just drink water til i drop. people keep telling me that works quite effectively..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home