Friday, October 10, 2003

it's a wonderful day in the neighborhood

so yesterday i had the coolest dream ever. i was flying! hehehe all over UT campus, then all the way back home, then i went up to chicago to visit wayne, then up to upenn to visit alex, then to BC for johnny, then down to san antonio for some peeps down there, but then, all of a sudden, i lost my flying abilities! but have no fear, for i had my trusty parachute, right? so i press this button that's supposed to eject my parachute out of my backpack thingie, but, all i hear is this beeping noise! so then i start to panic. i pound the button, but the beeping only continues. then right before i hit the ground with a big smack...

...i wake up. my alarm clock is going off. it's 10:55, and i have class at 11. aah!! stupid beeping noise!! so i jump out of bed screaming some strange noise that wakes peter up as well, and we both rush through our morning routine. i leave the room asap with my essay assignment in hand and rush down to the bus stop. lo and behold, for the first time in my short college career, the bus is there waiting for me!! even though at times the bus takes up to 12 minutes to get to the stop i need to get to, i hop aboard.

2 stops before my destination, i hop off the bus, tired of its super slow pace. man, the weather was PERFECT!! aah i smiled, and then just took off running. i felt like i was on a track team or something, cuz there i was, running down the street at lightning pace. i looked around, and as expected, i was the only one running.

..hahha i just realized that there was no point at all to this entire story was, but it's ok. it's friday!! time to go home!

in 3 hours, at least..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home