Monday, November 03, 2003

my business administration assignment was to come up with my personal mission statement..

well, here it is..

While never taking my focus off of my faith in God, I will try my best not to take anything for granted, but instead, to always count my blessings.

While never allowing my dreams and goals to take priority over my responsibilities and beliefs, I want to discover an area of life that I have a true passion for, an area where it is not the smell of cash that attracts me, but the appeal of my heart.

While never forgetting the friends and family who helped me along life’s road with support and encouragement, I promise to cherish each relationship, no matter the distance of separation.

While never allowing excuses such as lack of time to get in the way, I vow to my future spouse that I will be the best husband to ever set foot on this earth, and to my future children, that I will be the best daddy that you will ever find.

While never ignoring the truth that I am a representative of my faith, I commit to living the rest of my life for Christ, always keeping in mind that the Bible says “let your light shine before men.”

While never disregarding the well-being of others, I intend to do everything with sensitivity and compassion, for I would appreciate others taking the same approach to their actions.

While never condoning people’s wrongdoings, I resolve to constantly bear in mind that no one is perfect and to follow the simple saying, “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.”

While never neglecting the difference between “growing up” and “growing old,” I plan to ceaselessly remain young at heart and maintain a tight grip on my sense of humor, while remembering there’s a time for fun and a time for seriousness.

While never overlooking the fact that I can do nothing apart from God, I pray that God will forever receive all the glory.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home