Thursday, January 22, 2004

la la la..

so i wanted to find out if yvonne was in one of my classes yesterday..

mok says (12:43:06 AM): are you in my td301 class?

..12 hours later..

yoyososo (12:42:19 PM): yes

what a quick response.

anyways, i've decided to put up another poll on this here blog. as far as the last poll is concerned, the people have spoken, and i declare that it is officially better to be smart and not-so-hardworking than hardworking but not-so-smart. or maybe this just shows that more lazy people voted than the diligent folk. *shrug

returning back to the subject of the new poll, i got into a heated discussion (not really) yesterday about the best smoothie place. tina insisted that jamba juice was smoothie paradise, but i strongly disagree, as i said, quote "jamba juice sucks," or something to that effect. thirsty's smoothies are far superior, but i guess tina is not aware of this common knowledge. so join me in proving her wrong! mwahaha..

anyhow, i went to both of my classes today! if you see me, give me a pat on the back. or a kiss if you're a girl. no choice if you're a guy, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home