Monday, March 22, 2004

laughter is the best medicine

i got a ride from raymond to come back to UT today. after packing all my stuff into his car at the yau house, we drove to pick up willis. afterwards, we picked up tina and her buttload of luggage, and then we headed towards UT.

5 minutes later..

simon: oh crap, i forgot my Bible!
raymond: you want to go back?
me: it's ok, you don't need it.
willis: cmon, that's the FIRST thing i pack.

so we decide to head back..
but 2 minutes later..

tina: *whispering* oh crap, i forgot my retainer!
me: ...
tina: *still whispering* but i don't wanna tell them!
me: we gotta go back to tina's house -- she forgot her retainer.
raymond: are you joking?

30 seconds later..

me: oh crap, i forgot MY retainer!
raymond: are you KIDDING me?

haha ok i thought that was pretty funny.

this could also be viewed as somewhat humorous: trying to make butter out of buttermilk. no, don't try it. it doesn't work.

oh and happy belated birthday janie! and happy on-time birthday melvin!

oh and PS, new thug of the week. jon-erik, i need his thug name.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home