Friday, May 28, 2004

busy, busy, busy


so in my final 3 days in sugar land until the end of june, i have tried my best to soak in everything that i can. with countless farewells, various get-togethers, and a bit of gift-buying on the side, i believe i am ready to embark on my various summer journeys.

my summer is ridiculously booked. check out my AIM profile, or just take a look at the REMINDERS to your left-hand side. yeah, like i said -- RIDICULOUS.

since i will be missing high school graduation, i suppose this is the proper time to publicly congratulate all you seniors out there. this year passed by unbelievably fast, so it makes it even more difficult to believe that all you guys are going off to college, but i guess i'll learn to accept it sooner or later. while you guys are on stage receiving your diplomas, i will be on a plane headed to the most awesome city in the world. forgive me for missing the ceremony? thanks.

hm, what else. oh the laptop that i ordered last week came in on tuesday, and it is TIGHT. it's packed with gigs of xiao's movies at the moment, so i believe i am ready for travel.

with jeremy lau's help, i uber-ed up my blog links, also on your left-hand side. ah, too many links..it freakin' took me forever to type everything out. remind me to not be friends with some of you guys next time i decide to update my links.

i am not entirely sure how i am going to communicate with everyone in the next month. if i don't get on AIM, you can still contact me through EMAIL. a few hits on my TAGBOARD would not hurt either. i'll try to update my BLOG whenever i can. possibly everyday. as far as my PHONE is concerned, i'm not sure what's going on. peter told me that it's international, but my mom says otherwise. shrug.

oh! time for a new poll! with the results from the previous poll question (has hearing a song ever made you cry?), i have come to the conclusion that i have at least 2 heartless, emotionless friends. anyhow, the new poll is floating above. catch it if you can.

have a great summer everyone. i will miss all of you very much, even more than i do already. peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home